An updated list of books read during calendar year 2016.
- The Complete Morgaine, C.J. Cherryh. Sci-Fi Fantasy.
- God’s Battalions, Rodney Stark. History/Sociology. A study of the Crusades that shreds the myths taught in popular treatments.
- Gideon’s Spies, Gordon Thomas. A history of the Mossad.
- The Moral Case for Fossil Fuels, Alex Epstein. A very interesting read that makes the argument that Human well-being should be the basis of our arguments pro & con fossil fuels.
- The Man Who Was Thursday, G. K. Chesterton. Witty and fast paced spy-thriller/allegory.
- How the West Won, Rodney Stark. History/Sociology. A study of the influence and patrimony of Greco/Roman and Christian culture upon the Western Mind/World.
- A History of Srategy, Martin van Creveld.